- Mario Aguilera, Founder & CEO
“It is better to work with 10 lions than with 1000 sheep”
All companies have different cultures. We have been doing this for a while and our focus has always been to recruit talented people regardless of their background, ethnicity, gender, religion, etc.
Our main focus is to create technology with purpose, so for us this is more than technology and a job. Our vision is building communities, helping the future generation and to improve opportunities with our technology. So if you would like to be part of something that creates impact then this is the place for you.
- We are the company changing the energy market.
- We are a company that does not care about mistakes. Mistakes are rewarded and we celebrate them; because we learn from them (as long as they are within the framework of development, experimentation and improvement).
- We believe that everything can be improved, we just need to find the way.
- When talking about technology and development. We do not talk about what limitations we have at hand. We talk about how to make it happen.
- We do not give up, no matter what.
- We do not give up, no matter what. (Not a typing mistake, there is a reason why this is here twice).
- What is correct is correct (period). We do not compromise on ethics or principles.
- Everyone's opinion is respected and also taken into account.
- We do not care about race, gender, age, sexual orientation or religion. We care about what you can bring to the table.
- We are honest with each other. Truths sometimes hurt. We encourage all personnel to be honest in all aspects of work. This shortens development time, growth and also creates true/transparent relationships at work.
If everything you read above sounds like you, then send us your updated CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org