No products in the cart.
Sauramandala Project – Powered by Tespack
Breswana and Haji Public School
The Breswana Project powered by Tespack aimes to impact the community living in Breswana, Jammu and Kashmir on the aspects of education, energy and employment. The first step in the project was to electrify the three branches of Haji Public School and provide them with smart classrooms. The schools educates more than 450 students from about 20 remote villages in the region. The project was completed in March 2018 with the support of Tespack!
The goal behind this is to make effective teaching possible to these first generation learners using audio-visual medium and the Internet and this can only be achieved through Energy! Tespack is also powering the teachers through our Solar Smart backpacks to equip them during the teaching sessions.
If you have a similar project or would like to collaborate with us, feel free to email us on email@example.com.
Sauramandala Video – Powered by Tespack
|PowerSmartphones 7 times & Tablets up to 5 times!|
- Tested by Astronauts, Scientists & Travellers in extreme weather conditions like Antarctica and the Amazons.
- Passed the strictest inspections at airport security check-ups.
- We are a European company providing unique designs
- We only use premium materials to provide the best customer experience
- Awarded more than 20+ international awards due to our technology and design
- Trusted Brand: High Profile Customer Testimonials