No products in the cart.
Largest Multinational Energy Company Launching Tespack in Chile!
Tespack is proud to announce our partnership with the most important Energy distributor in Chile “Enel”! The partnership involves launching Tespack’s energy solutions “Tespack’s Solar Backpacks” and “Power Banks” to Enel’s consumers and Chilean market. Their aim is to provide innovative Energy solutions to fulfill the need of mobile energy in their region as it is considered to have the largest mining industry in the world, as well as to provide the best Energy products to their consumers.
Thanks to Enel, our new partner, Tespack will reach more than 1.7 million people in Chile by providing easy access to our Energy consumer products to their market. Enel is also one of the largest multinational energy companies in America as well as one of the world’s leading integrated electricity and gas operators which works in 37 countries around the five continents. This massive organisation has around 64 million end users throughout the world which opens many doors for Tespack in several regions.
This collaboration wouldn’t have been possible without Dvanguard, our representatives in the Chilean market. Many new negotiations are taking place in Chile and South America. We will be revealing some new big partners in the coming blog posts.
If you are interested in our products or technology and you are based in Chile, feel free to get in touch with our representatives. For other regions feel free to visit our website or contact us directly on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tested by Astronauts, Scientists & Travellers in extreme weather conditions like Antarctica and the Amazons.
- Passed the strictest inspections at airport security check-ups.
- We are a European company providing unique designs
- We only use premium materials to provide the best customer experience
- Awarded more than 20+ international awards due to our technology and design
- Trusted Brand: High Profile Customer Testimonials