No products in the cart.
LOOKING FOR AN EMBEDDED ELECTRONIC’S ENGINEER INTERN
Tespack creates off-grid mobile energy solutions for professional usage in the outdoors. Our products range from power banks, ultra-light solar panels, software platforms and geolocation transmitting products. We serve customers such as NGO’s, extreme athletes, and the United Nations.
We are currently looking for an Embedded Electronics Engineer Intern to join our vibrant, international team in Espoo Otaniemi. The right candidate would be supporting our engineering team with designing, testing and producing a variety of different electronic designs including circuit boards and embedded electronics.
He/she will be a strong problem solver, will be able to track progress and be able to deliver work on time. Our current engineers are working with IoT, memory, battery and geolocation technologies and need support in the development and testing of such products.
The position does not require any Finnish language skills but proficiency in English, written and spoken, is a must. The start date would be immediately after the right candidate has been found and the length of the internship would be 4 months. This is a paid internship position and follows Finnish labour law. The intern needs to be studying in Finland and would be working at our offices in Otaniemi, Espoo.
- Designing, testing, and producing different electronics and hardware products including circuit boards and embedded electronics.
- Develop documentation and processes to ensure high product quality.
- Working closely with development partners and R&D team including managing technical assignments.
- Support products from initial concept through manufacturing
- Research and evaluate advanced and/or new electronic components
- Support in providing technical assistance to customers when needed.
- Majoring in electronics engineering or similar technical field (or equivalent), preferably Master’s level student
- Knowledge in IoT and connectivity.
- Previous experience in hardware/electronics development, designing & prototyping is a plus, as well as any knowledge and/or experience in designing digital hardware system for Microprocessor, DSP, memory technologies & high-speed transceivers.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English.
- Ability to work independently and learn new things, proactive team player.
What we offer you
- An opportunity to work with an international team in developing new solutions and technologies for leading agencies and companies
- An opportunity to develop your skills and to learn more
- Possibility to continue working full-time and/or part-time depending on the student’s situation.
- Possibility to travel and work with our customers and partners in Africa.
- A great work community with offices located in the heart of Otaniemi, Espoo.
Send your CV and a brief cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org