No products in the cart.
LOOKING FOR AN EMBEDDED ELECTRONIC’S ENGINEER or
Tespack creates off-grid mobile energy solutions for professional usage in the outdoors. Our products range from power banks, ultra-light solar panels, software platforms and geolocation transmitting products. We serve customers such as NGO’s, extreme athletes, and the United Nations.
We are currently looking for an Embedded Electronics Engineer to join our vibrant, international team in Espoo Otaniemi. The right candidate would be responsible for supporting our engineering team with the designing, testing and producing a variety of different electronic designs including circuit boards and embedded electronics. He/she will be a strong problem solver, will be able to track progress and be able to deliver work on time. Our current engineers are working with IoT, memory, battery and geolocation technologies and need support in the development and testing of such products.
The position is part time (with the possibility of full time for the right candidate) with no Finnish language requirements. Proficiency in English, written and spoken, is a must. The start date would be immediately after the right candidate has been found. Salary is negotiable depending on experience.
- Designing, testing, and producing different electronics and hardware products including circuit boards and embedded electronics. Develop documentation and processes to ensure high product quality.
- Working closely with development partners and R&D team including managing technical assignments.
- Support products from initial concept through manufacturing
- Research and evaluate advanced and/or new electronic components
- Support in providing technical assistance to customers when needed
- Higher education degree in electronics engineering or similar technical field (or equivalent)
- Knowledge in IoT and connectivity
- At least 2 years’ experience in hardware/electronics development, designing & prototyping
- Experience in designing digital hardware system for Microprocessor, DSP, memory technologies & high-speed transceivers
- Experience in various digital bus architectures & interfaces
- Experience in any consumer product design and battery power management
- Experience in any of consumer wireless designs
- Verbal and written English skills
- Ability to work independently and learn new things, proactive team player
What we offer you
- An opportunity to work with an international team in developing new solutions and technologies for leading agencies and companies
- An opportunity to develop your skills and to learn more
- Possibility to continue working full-time
Send your CV and a brief cover letter to