No products in the cart.
CHARGE ABOVE THE CLOUDS!
Ever been at the airport trying to buy a gift for a loved one and suddenly your phone battery runs out? Nightmare! As probably you already know, spending a whole three hours close to a wall to charge your phone in order to have enough energy on the flight in case of an emergency call or other urgent situations.
INTERNET CONNECTION REACHED AIRPLANES. NOW, WITH TESPACK SOLAR ENERGY SUPPLY HAS TOO
Gogo Inflight was the first provider of inflight Internet service and other connectivity services for commercial and business aircraft. They first provided inflight connection on American Airlines in July 2008 and since then have approximately provided 17 airlines with internet connection and the amount of airlines with internet connection is increasing rapidly. This means, the energy demand is increasing as well.
Yes, you might get internet and power with very few airlines but the majority of companies do not allow you to charge mobile devices. With Tespack you can charge your mobile devices above the clouds. Now you can work for hours on an airplane and land fully charged! All Tespack products are TSA and airport approved. We are here to show you that it is possible to stay connected as long as you want with an UNLIMITED BATTERY power!
Tespack created Smart Solar Backpacks and they come with an integrated Tespack Solar Panel that can be removed for whenever you need it (fits an airplane window). Connect your mobile devices to the solar panel or power bank and you are able to charge above the clouds. It gets better as you can also POWER LAPTOPS up to 10 hours.
CHARGE ABOVE THE CLOUDS FACTS
The charging speed of the device might be affected by different factors:
- Material of the airplane window. Standard window materials in planes are made of transparent plexiglass (Lexan polycarbonate, or acrylic plastics) with no UV filters allowing full cell exposure and efficiency.
- Of course the sun orientation. (Direct sunlight is needed)
- Cloudy weather affects charging time
- Of course traveling at night is an obvious NO. We know about solar panels used by NASA that posses 46% efficiency used in Satellites but not even those would be able to work at night. You might be interested to know that we are currently working on Lunar panels (Not really, we wish).
Technology has given us this amazing opportunity to charge mobile devices on airplanes, above the clouds!
Let us help you work like a modern professional, because every minute counts when you are on-the-go!
- Tested by Astronauts, Scientists & Travellers in extreme weather conditions like Antarctica and the Amazons.
- Passed the strictest inspections at airport security check-ups.
- We are an European company providing unique designs
- We only use premium materials to provide the best customer experience
- Awarded more than 20+ international awards due to our technology and design
- Trusted Brand: High Profile Customer Testimonials
HOW To Charge Above the Clouds!