No products in the cart.
Everest Trekking Bag (100L+20L) – Mobile/Laptop charger
Everest Trekking Bag can power your laptop up to 10hrs, smartphone up to 15 times and tablet up to 7 times
Recharge Smartpack from the wall socket or through solar energy
Lightest Solar Backpack: solar panel weighs less than 300g
Fast charge your devices with our portable chargers. 1hr of sun can fully power your smartphone.
Detachable solar panel (patented) can be used with the complete Tespack line.
Charge above the clouds (solar panel fits snug on airplane windows)
Premium materials & technology bag
- Cordura rip-stop fabric: ultra-light, shiny texture, tear resistant and water repellent.
- EVA padded ergonomic back straps and hip belt.
- AIR mesh in the back with 3 AIR ventilation channels and VBS back system for maximum breathability and comfort.
- Interior pocket and dividers for organized storage
- Shaped Duraluminium
- Volume: 80L + extra 15L
- Integrated walking stick holder
- Bottom and 2 lid holders, 2 large zipped side pockets and tent pole side pockets
- Volume: 100L + extra volume of 20L
- Dimensions: 90x43x3cm
- Weight: 2.2kg
Premium materials & fast charging Power Bank
- 2x USB ports for simultaneous charging (2A & 1A, including most common smartphone plugs)
- DC out (compatible with most common high voltage device plugs, e.g; notebooks, DVD and GPS devices)
- Aluminum/plastic casing with a velvet pouch included.
- Capacity: 20000 mAh/3.7V
- Dimensions: 194x120x15mm
DURABLE & FLEXIBLE SOLAR PANEL
- 20% efficiency monocrystalline solar cells
- 7 watt X2 panels, compatible with both 12k and 20k mobile chargers
- Robust construction, designed for extreme conditions and usage
- Tangle-resistant fabric-covered cable, replaceable and extendable.
- 7W: 0.4kg, 8W: 0.5kg, 9.5W: 0.6kg
- Scratch resistant PET coating
- Bendable panel
- Matte surface
- Maximum power voltage of 18V
- 5 TIPS to improve the efficiency of your solar panel