No products in the cart.
Best Trekking Bag (80L+15L) – Mobile/Laptop charger
Andes Trekking Bag can power your laptop up to 10hrs, smartphone up to 15 times and tablet up to 7 times
Recharge Smartpack from the wall socket or through solar energy
Lightest Solar Backpack: solar panel weighs less than 300g
Fast charge your devices with our portable chargers. 1hr of sun can fully power your smartphone.
Detachable solar panel (patented) can be used with the complete Tespack line.
Charge above the clouds (solar panel fits snug on airplane windows)
- Integrated rain cover with a dedicated base pocket, which additionally creates extra protective cushioning.
- Cordura rip-stop fabric: ultra-light, shiny texture, tear resistant and water repellent.
- EVA padded ergonomic back straps and hip belt.
- AIR mesh in the back with 3 AIR ventilation channels and VBS back system for maximum breathability and comfort.
- Hydration system design.
- Adjustable chest straps with whistle buckle.
- 3 pairs of side compression straps, hand tapes and double bottom.
- Yellow interior fabric, allowing for a more illuminated browsing.
- YKK zippers and UTX-DURAFLEX buckles
- Interior pocket and dividers for organized storage
- Integrated walking stick holder
- Volume: 80L + extra 15L
- Dimensions: 90x43x3cm
- Weight: 2.2kg
- 2x USB ports for simultaneous charging (2A & 1A, including most common smartphone plugs)
- DC out (compatible with most common high voltage device plugs, e.g; notebooks, DVD and GPS devices)
- Aluminum/plastic casing with a velvet pouch included.
- Capacity: 20000 mAh/3.7V
- Dimensions: 194x120x15mm
- 20% efficiency monocrystalline solar cells
- 7 watt X2 panels, compatible with both 12k and 20k mobile chargers
- Robust construction, designed for extreme conditions and usage
- Tangle-resistant fabric-covered cable, replaceable and extendable.
- 8Watts Solar panel: 0.5kg
- Scratch resistant PET coating
- Bendable panel
- Matte surface
- Maximum power voltage of 18V
- 5 TIPS to improve the efficiency of your solar panel