No products in the cart.
Andes Solar Hiking Backpack 20K – Mobile/Laptop charger
Power laptops up to 10hrs, smartphone up to 13 times, tablet up to 7 times!
Andes Solar Smartpack (80L+15L) is made for extreme adventures and people alike who are willing to go the extra mile to explore new places, to conquer a mountain, hiking through a desert or just simply trekking in the forest. It has been made for extreme weather conditions and comes with a water bladder to keep you hydrated during your journey. Designed for extreme environments and compatible with the 7W Solar Panel.
- Recharge Solar bag from the wall socket in 3hrs or from the sun in 13hrs
- Light Solar Panel weighs less than 280g
- Ergonomic Design with well padded shoulder straps + hip belt
- Fast charge your devices with Tespack 20K Power Bank! Same speed as wall sockets!
- 1hr of sun can fully gather energy to power your smartphone with Tespack 20K!
- Detachable 7W solar panel (patented) compatible with other Tespack Solar Ready Bags
- Charge above the clouds (7W Solar panel fits airplanes window)
- Solar Fast Charge: Join multiple 7W Solar Panels with Tesloop
- Charge any mobile device:
What makes us the best in the market?
- Tested by Astronauts, Scientists & Travellers in extreme weather conditions like Antarctica and the Amazons.
- Passed the strictest inspections at airport security check ups.
- We only use Premium materials & backpack made in EU.
- Awarded more than 20+ Awards due to our technology and design!
- Create your own Solar Power Station or charge faster with Tespack friends! Join multiple 7W Solar Panels
Package Includes: Andes Hiking Bag (80L +15L) + Raincover + Hydration Bag + 7W solar panel + Solar Panel Cover + Tespack 20K Power Bank + Teslink (USB link to Solar Charge!) + 2 Charging Bracelet Cables (Iphone & Micro USB) + 10 Laptop connectors
Shipping: EU Free Shipping / Mon-Fri orders made before 12pm (CET time) ships on same day/ International Shipping / Delivery Times.
Out of Stock: Please send us a message if you wish to be placed on the waiting list